Updated: Aug 4
Planners have always been one of my favorite productivity tools (putting check-marks next to all of the to-dos - hello instant gratification!), but printing your own to fit in a planner you already have? That’s a whole ‘nother ballgame! If you’re tired of using the same old letter sized printable, then keep reading because today I’m sharing exactly how to resize any printable to fit your Happy Planner!
So you have a printable that’s too big to fit in your Happy Planner Classic or your Happy Planner Mini? Here is a step-by-step guide on how to resize your PDF to fit your already expensive planners.
1. Open any PDF on your computer.
2. Click on "file" at the top of your screen.
3. Click "print".
4. Click "Paper Size" and select "Manage Custom Settings" at the bottom.
5. Click the "+" button to the left. Type in the name of the planner that you are sizing (i.e "Happy Planner Classic" or "Happy Planner Mini".
For Happy Planner Classic Size :
- Make the width 7'' and the height 9.25''
For Happy Planner Mini Size :
- Make the width 4.5'' and the height 7''
Always leave 0.25'' all the way around for the margins.
6. Click "OK" and you are ready to print! Any time you need to print those specific sizes again you will see your title in the drop-down menu after clicking "Paper Size" from step 4.
Below is a video that you can follow for a visual on how to resize your PDFs to fit your happy planner!
Now you know how to resize any printable planner insert to fit your Happy Planners-- but do you have one resize? Click HERE to shop our latest planner insert collections (including that cute meal planner printable you saw in the photos above!)
Ready to get your WHOLE life organized!? Click HERE to grab your FREE printable planner bundle so you can start being productive today!